Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Yay for Springbreak!

I am finally glad to experience one of the best parts about being a teacher....Spring Break! The weather has been beautiful and, until today, Adam has not had to work either. We have really enjoyed spending tons of time together. Our favorite topic is of course the new town home. Less than 3 weeks until we close! We are both so excited!!! We have been spending lots of time looking at furniture, going to kitchen showrooms, and making lots of plans. It turns out that we both have rather expensive tastes, so we are having to pick and choose what we are going to buy right away.

Adam is working all day today, so I am going to spend the day scrapbooking. Right now, my stuff is spread out all over our living room. When we move to the townhouse, I get to have a whole room dedicated to crafts/scrapbooking/lesson planning. It is going to be great!

No comments: